1. To report an after-hours utility problem, please call the public works department at 336-838-0188.
  2. Listen for answering machine message for the on-call telephone number.
  3. Call the on-call telephone number and they will assist you with your problem.
  4. If the telephone number is continuously busy, it means someone is leaving a message or our staff is on the other line taking reports of water/sewer problems. 
  5. If you cannot get an answer, please dial 911 to report. The 911 Communications Center should be able to contact the Public Works Superintendant with your problem and have someone dispatched to your location.

Thank you.
Ken Noland, Town Manager